Adaptive Optics Engine™
- Deformable Mirror: 111 actuator, 5 µm stroke
- Wavefront Sensor: Shack Hartmann matched 1:1 to DM
- Camera Sample Rate: 60 Hz
- Camera Dynamic Range: 10 bit
- Wavefront Resolution: < 15 nm rms
- Wavefront Dynamic range: ± 14 mrad
- AO Controller: Zernike-based modal controller
- User Interface: AO Engine Workbench GUI
- C/C++ libraries for custom applications and development
- PTT111-5 DM system, 5 µm stroke, 111-actuator DM and electronics
- Shack-Hartmann wave-front sensor
- Control computer
- AO Engine Workbench GUI
- AO Engine console application
- Development Kit: AO Engine complete with breadboard and optics
- 8 µm stroke DM
- PTT489: 489 actuator DM
Please call us at (510) 849-2375 or simply e-mail us to discuss any additional inquiries or customization needs.
The AO Engine is a high-performance adaptive-optics control system designed to integrate into your optical systems. This turnkey solution provides all of the functionality needed to bring AO to your optical system. Our robust modal-based controller has been demonstrated in many diverse applications ranging from retinal imaging to laser-beam correction. The intuitive workbench graphical user interface is easy to learn and provides powerful realtime feedback to monitor the adaptive optic systems operation.
Science Grade Components
The AO Engine comes equipped with high-performance components suitable even in low-light level applications such as AO retinal imaging at up to 60 Hz sample rates. The robust controller handles variations in pupil sizes and wavefront-sensor spot drop outs smoothly.
The AO Engine has been an invaluable tool for leading vision science researchers and as a hands-on laboratory demonstration system for optics educators for years. Let Iris AO provide an AO solution for your imaging, microscopy, academic, or industrial needs.